Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Is that an alien??

Yesterday we had an ultrasound and it actually looked like a baby this time. It was much more exciting than the first time where we just saw a blob. This time we saw legs, feet, arms, hands, a spine, kidneys, a bladder, a heart, a stomach, eyes, and a mouth. It was pretty cool. The baby was moving all around and not staying still for pictures!! The baby weighs 10 oz and I don't remember how long she said it was. All I know is that it looked huge compared to the first time. I can feel it kick every now and then. Well I think it is the baby kicking!! I am really not sure yet.

We have been working hard tearing the nursery apart so we can put it back together our way. We picked out a crib and a dresser and sat in those oh so wonderful gliders. I can't wait to have one of those in our house.

I would have a picture of myself but Curtis left the camera at work!! I am no longer wearing my normal pants. I broke down and bought a new pair of jeans. They are a little big now but I am sure I will grow into them.

The heartbeat was 154 this time and that is very normal. Anywhere from 120 to 180 is normal so we are right in the middle. All was good and it was a wonderful experience to see that little being growing inside of me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww! post pics of you when you can!

Tiny said...

Yay!!! How exciting! I can't believe there's a little human being growing inside of you:)