So another month another 2 pounds. This is the day after christmas so I was 32 weeks pregnant, I think anyway. Still feeling good, but a little frustrated with wearing the same clothes over and over again.....
Hence this picture taken today two weeks later. I have the same outfit on!! Who would have thought!!! I am now 34 or 35 (as my doctor seems to think) pregnant. I will take the 35 weeks though!! That means I am even closer to getting this little person into the world. I had gained another 2 pounds here so up to 144 now. I feel like I have a bowling ball hanging of my front every now and then. I am trugging along though. Thank God that I get to sit a lot at work. I don't know how anyone would stand on their feet all day and be this far along... maybe I am just lazy.
I am starting to be so lucky that I now get to sit in the docotors office once a week now. I go again on Tuesday. The past appointment was not the exciting. The usual, weight, blood pressure, pee check, and heartbeat. He did feel to check if the head was facing down. That baby is getting ready to slide on out (I wish it were so easy!) I am now getting the nursery organized with all of the great presents we got on Saturday. Another shower on the 21st will I am sure bring just as much great stuff. It is amazing how one little person can need so many things. Well maybe not need it all but it makes our lives easier. I will keep waddling along for now!!!
4 comments:
You look so awesome Becky!!!! You have that beautiful "glow" that everyone always talks about! Thanks for the update!
Erin
Hey cuz! You look great! Just saw your blog information on Jeremy and Jackie's site. Can't wait for the little one to come (both yours and theirs!)
Bec,
You are the cutest pregnant person ever! He/she will be here before you know it (and you will be back in a variety of clothes)! Can't wait for the shower next weekend!
Love ya, Heather
You look awesome Bec! Can't wait to meet the new little Furtah!!!!
Post a Comment