
Here he is! I thought this was a good picture because he has his eyes open. He was 8lbs even 20 inches long and was born at 5:49 pm on 2/23/07. He is keeping us on our toes and needless to say that everything revolves around him now. The dogs are doing great with him. They are listening really well. We all are doing well. I will have some more pictures posted soon. Happy Birthday Eli Joseph Furtah!!!
6 comments:
Congratulations Becky and Curtis! He is beautiful. Enjoy every moment because it goes by so quickly - even if it doesn't feel that way at 3 in the morning. Congrats again!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hes such an adorable baby! How are you feeling?
Yay!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! I couldn't be happier for you both! What a cutie : )
Love ya, Heather
Congratulations mommy and daddy Furtah =) What a healthy, beautiful, baby boy!! I see Curtis in him already. We'll see if it's the same in person though when I come to snuggle with him soon!! Get some rest and enjoy every minute!! Love ya, Rene'
Congrats you guys! He is so adorable and I know he is SO loved:) Can't wait to meet him someday.
Post a Comment