
Ok so Eli is a little over 5 months now, I am a little slow with the posting! He is becoming such a little man. He is very curious and wants to touch everything. He loves to watch the dogs and loves to pet them. Still no teeth but they are moving around in there I think. He is eating solid food now and has his favorites (I have mine too!) The fruit is his favorite and some of the vegetables are edible. He sees that spoon and open the mouth goes. I am amazed at how fast they change and the new things he can do everyday. We know when he is happy and when we better do something or he is going to get really angry! His first camping adventure was good. He got to have a picnic everyday at the picnic table and look all around. He went putt putting with me and we got 2 hole in ones. He rode in the carrier and had a good old time. He saw his first fireworks and watched them so intently. He is a little flirt and flashes that smile and gives a little giggle and we can't help but eat him up. He sits for a few minutes and then topples over. Life wouldn't be the same without him!
2 comments:
What a cutie!!!
wow hes so adorable!
Post a Comment