Monday, October 01, 2007

Fall Fun!!




This last month has just flown by! Eli is getting bigger and stronger everyday. He is very interested in everything around him and wants to check it all out. I love to watch his little fingers touch and bang on all he touches. He puts everything in his mouth just like all babies! He loves his Lilly and smiles and laughs when he sees her. Lilly and Roxie are very good with him and let him bang on them and grab their faces. Eli is not afraid of dogs at all! His face had been licked one to many times though I think. We had a great time camping over Labor Day and he loved his new swing that grandpa rigged up on the buck pole for him!
He is rolling over and "swimming" on the floor when he is on his tummy. Tonight was a big milestone. He stayed on his hands and knees and rocked back and forth. The look on his face was one of "I have no idea what I am doing, but I think I like it." Watching him grow is so amazing for us and we love to see him master each new task!
The last picture was our trip to the orchard this past weekend. Eli put the little apples right up to his mouth. If he would have had teeth he just might have been able to eat it!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Becky! He is SO cute! And getting so big! He's such a happy baby :)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! You must have a lot
of fun with him.

Great Aunt