Eli and I went out in the backyard for his first sledding adventure. He was a little confused at first of what the heck we were doing but he quickly realized it was fun. He really enjoyed watching the dogs run around like crazy. I did set him in the snow and he looked at me like what are we supposed to do now! I wish I was in better shape though. We didn't last that long going around the yard because mommy was tired out!
He had one party party already for Curtis's side of the family and he dug right into that cupcake. He didn't hesitate at all. He is still not that interested in opening presents but he likes to play with them after they are opened!
He is walking all over the place and getting into everything. He knows when he is doing something he is not supposed to also. He will look at us to see if we are watching (which we are) and he will reach in and look straight at us. He is a little stinker. He finally figured out how to crawl the normal way too!! His top two teeth are in and soon we will have his one year doctors appointment. I can't believe it! I have posted pictures of his cupcakes and eating them and our sledding adventure (make sure the sound is on so you can hear him laughing!)
No comments:
Post a Comment