Saturday, December 02, 2006

I was tagged

Three things that scare me: getting robbed, losing people/animals I love, wild animals in the woods
Three people who make me laugh: my husband, my husband's cousin P, and a co worker B
Three things I love: family and friends, our dogs, my baby, my bed ( I couldn't have just three!)
Three things I hate: cleaning, my boss, and people who don't do their job
Three things I don't understand: horrible work ethics, not doing things right the first time, and taxes
Three things on my desk: Cell phone, picture of C and I, VS catalog
Three things I'm doing right now: listening to C's game, feeling my baby kick me, thinking of what to do when I am done with this
Three things I want to do before I die: learn how to play the fiddle, live on the water, make life a little easier for all my family and friends
Three things I can do: make apple pie, read a map, figure out drip rates for the nurses who can't
Three things I can't do: install trim, speak spanish, lift heavy objects
Three things you should listen to: your heart, your family, the oven timer
Three things you should never listen to: bad advice, my boss, tests of the emergency alert system
Three things I'd like to learn: baby language, sign language, how to play the fiddle
Three favorite foods: cheesy potatoes, alfredo anything, apples
Three beverages I drink regularly: milk, water, Kool Aid
Three TV shows I watched as a kid: smurfs, Mr. Dressup, Full House (I still watch this show!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beck,

I loved reading this post of yours! It reminded me of all the fun things we used to send and fill out during college =) I especially love the following answers: you want to learn to play the fiddle, you figure out drip rates, listen to the oven timer, and don't listen to the Emergency alert system...you crack me up!! Great answers =) ~Renee'