Eli had his two month appointment and that meant shots. He was so happy and being so good for the doctor (unlike last month when he screamed to the point of no sound). Then the nurse with the needles came in. The first one brought a look of what was that and then the red face and the crying started to happen. I knew he needed the shots but it is hard to see your child in pain. Especially when he can't tell you it hurts after the fact. I did feel much better when I scooped him up and he calmed down fairly quickly, making the hurt stop always feels good. Our little baby boy is getting big. He is 23 inches long and weighs 11lbs 12 ounces. He has an appetite to show it too. We know it when you take that bottle away to burp, he is not a happy camper. So we are all doing well and a week and a half until back to work!!! TOOOO SOOOOON
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment