If you ever want to feel like you are being milked use one of these! This was part of my ritual everyday, 3-4 times per day for 6 weeks. It is an odd ecperience. I will say it is excellent for those moms that nursing just doesn't work out for. I was still able to give Eli breast milk without the painful moments of him latching on. It is a nice little device and I am glad it was invented. (I still felt a little like I was being milked like a cow though!)Monday, April 16, 2007
Milk anyone?
If you ever want to feel like you are being milked use one of these! This was part of my ritual everyday, 3-4 times per day for 6 weeks. It is an odd ecperience. I will say it is excellent for those moms that nursing just doesn't work out for. I was still able to give Eli breast milk without the painful moments of him latching on. It is a nice little device and I am glad it was invented. (I still felt a little like I was being milked like a cow though!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment