
Well I have to say that Eli is the cutest little porcupine I ever did see!! This past weekend was the Halloween weekend at our campground and he was the hit. He was robbed of first place in the costume contest by a pirate (so not as cute as him). He is continuing to roll and turn a round with his arms. Still no teeth though!!! He has mastered picking up his puffs and getting them in his mouth. Some of them still end up on the floor (which the dogs love) or in his highchair somewhere! He is growing fast and keeps us on our toes everyday! He is becoming buds with Troy, the little boy at daycare. They have screaming matches and Eli loves to watch him run around! We will keep evveryone updated!!
2 comments:
I absolutely love the costume! What a cutie : ) I would have given him 1st place!
H
Hes just ADORABLE!!!!
Post a Comment