Monday, April 16, 2007
Daycare !!!!!????
One night while I was up feeding Eli I had the realization that I was going to have to go back to work and getting to spend the whole day with my son would come to an end. That thought scared me to death! How was I going to leave this little person who I could not be without in someone else's care. I had visted a daycare center and the thought of leaving him there was not sitting well with me. I don't think I could have brought myself to it. Luckily I have found a wonderful woman who watched kids out of her home. The most kids she would have is 6 and that is only for about an hour overlap at most. Eli is the youngest with the next one being almost one. The other kids were happy and had smiles on their faces as soon as I walked in the door. I have visted twice now and each time I am more reassured that he will be taken care of just as I would take care of him. It is a load of my shoulders that my little man will be safe and happy while we are away counting the minutes until we get to see him again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It brings a whole new light to what we did in college, huh?! So glad you've found someone you can trust =) Let me know how things are going when you get back to work! ~Renee'
Post a Comment